Search results

1. bbruck

Ice maker water supply tee

I'm trying to run a tee of my ice maker supply line to a fill valve for my coffee maker. This is new construction on a slab. The supply line for the ice maker is a 1/4" braided line with male/female threaded ends. The line to the coffee maker is a 1/4" plastic tube. Thus, what I need is a 1/4"...
  2. bbruck

Help with faucet wand

I have a one-handle high arc pulldown kitchen faucet. When I click the button on the want to change it from stream to spray, a small stream of water sprays sideways. The cause is that the one of the ring of small plastic flexible nipples that creates the spray is ripped, due to a helpful...
  3. bbruck

Bathtub drain stopper for 1959 tub

I'm trying to find a tip-toe or push-pull drain stopper for my 1959 tub. The problem is that the screen is held in with a 3/16 bolt, not what seems to be the standard 3/8 or 5/16. Any leads as to whether anyone makes such an animal? Many thanks!
  4. bbruck

Suggestions for perpetually clogged toilets

Having read all the reviews here, I purchased three toto ultramax sanigloss toilets for our house over the past five years. The newest is less than a year old. The problem is my 11-year old daughter. Her bowel movements constantly clog all three toilets. It's not a matter of too much toilet...
  5. bbruck

Wire nuts nuts nuts

I have a couple simple (?) questions about using wire nuts. I am swapping out my old lighting switches for some newer Insteon (home automation) switches. These switches have stranded wires come out of them. 1. What is the proper way to wire two copper wires with one or more stranded wires...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks