Search results

1. 01sesedan

Lower kitchen sink drain - on exterior wall, drill new hole below existing in king stud?

Awesome forum. It's always very helpful. I'm helping out a neighbor with a minor kitchen refresh. They're looking to install a farmhouse sink. The existing drain is too high. Sink is on a 2x4 exterior wall, under window. We removed the drywall to get a better look. The existing drain goes...
  2. 01sesedan

Need your input. Noble TS - drop down shower

Hello everyone, Been working on this bathroom for many months now . Ready to install noble ts. Dry fitting and need your input on the drop down/step down section. Was able to make all the bends/folds, looks good so far. Should I use both inside and outside pre-formed corners? Here's what it...
  3. 01sesedan

Sand under new tub install??

Removed the old tub and underneath it had a layer for sand. Lot's of sand and the tub was resting on it. I'm planning on installing an AS Americast tub and was wondering if I would have to add sand again or just place it in it's location with nothing below it? Do you think the Americast...
  4. 01sesedan

Advantage Drake cst744s vs. cst744e???

Advantage Drake CST744S vs. Eco Drake CST744E??? Been reading many posts on this forum on how good the Toto Drake performs....we've decided to go with it. After calling differents suppliers, I've requested the 744S but many do not have it. The suppliers catalog does not show them as being...
  5. 01sesedan

Tub waste/overflow question....

Install help....Tub waste/overflow question....Please Been a long time since my last post and hope you guys can help out. The first time around was a shower, now it's a tub. I'm in the process of remodeling the bathroom and wanted to know which....waste/overflow kit you prefer? PVC or Brass...
  6. 01sesedan

Please suggest sprinkler pump...

I had a Baldor sprinkler pump for over 15 year, finally it quit. I've check HD but don't like the plastic pump. Lowes has an Water Ace, looks like it's all cast iron but I'm not sure if it's any good. Was hoping you guys could recommend a replacement pump. Are they all the same...
  7. 01sesedan

Toilet Flange Issue

Here's my problem. After installing the tiles on the wall, the center of the flange is 11" from the finished wall. I have the pipe sticking out above the floor, maybe 1.5', the elbow is 4" on the flange side and 3" on the drain. Guess I'm screwed and cannot use 12" rough toilet. Do you think...
  8. 01sesedan

Shower valve install ?????

Hello everyone, Been looking for a post that covers this but have not been able to find one. I have a Moen #82450 that needs to be install on a block wall. I'm trying to find the correct way to install the valve. If the valve is directly on the block wall, the handle sticks out too far...
  9. 01sesedan

please assist dwv setup.....

Awesome forum. Hope you guys could help me out. I’m trying to help out a friend with setting up his dwv setup in his bathroom and was hoping you could point me in the right direction. Here are a couple of pics that I took. Which one would be the correct setup? Please, if we’re totally...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks