Search results

1. tsingerjr

Range Hood & GFI Tripping

Hey Wayne, that appears to be the exact cause. Both neutral wires going to the light sockets appear do be contacting the frame. Thanks!
  2. tsingerjr

Range Hood & GFI Tripping

Hey There! We recently have been experiencing an issue when we turn on the lights on our range hood , it causes the GFI connected to it to flash and trip. I replaced the GFI and it still is occurring. The range hood is about 7 years old. 12awg with a 20 amp breaker. Its the only 2 things on...
  3. tsingerjr

Sharing The Same Source To Independently Power 2 Separate Lights??

Thanks! I was actually able to pull a hot off that receptacle and that did the trick!
  4. tsingerjr

Hey Wayne, thanks. Actually, my drawing is off. I have 3 black wired together and the one black on the top of the single switch terminal goes directly to the light. I attached an updated pic.
  5. tsingerjr

I'm attempting to connect my outside porch light and interior room lights on the same circuit. The interior room light is has a 3 way switch at one and and a dimmer switch at the other end. I connected everything up and when I flip the room light switch off, it wont allow me to turn the porch...
  6. tsingerjr

Septic & Drain Field Issues

We didn't use the system for 7 days, while on vacation. Yesterday, we got home from vacation and the water was down below inlet pipe and drainfield looked ok. I ran the dishwasher when we got home and no issues. Last night we continued getting pounded with ran in Pa (another 3.5 inches) and...
  7. tsingerjr

Attached is the set up that I currently have. Thanks! I added some Septic Shock that I got from Home Depot. It hasen't rained in 2 days and it seems to be dropping about an inch a day now. We also aren't using it though.
  8. tsingerjr

Thanks... The tank actually filled back up completely. We haven't used the system since Wed and the level dropped about 5 inches (not sure if that's a a lot, but its progress) and is now at the bottom of the line feeding the tank, but still covering the effluent pipe leading to the drainfield...
  9. tsingerjr

Guess nobody has any thoughts...thanks anyway
  10. tsingerjr

I have a 1200 gal tank (4-5 people). We had our tank pumped 10/31/15 and over the last month I've noticed a sewer smell in the basement and noticed a small trickle of water than ran down the wall. We had heavy rains this week and a considerable amount ran down the wall this time. I called the...
  11. tsingerjr

100 Amp Subpanel

Thats what I plan on doing! Thanks
  12. tsingerjr

100 Amp Subpanel

I guess thats the part that Im struggling with. If I put it in the remote panel, would i have to add a breaker to shut off the feed to the main panel?
  13. tsingerjr

100 Amp Subpanel

So I have the subpanel connected to the main panel. I wanted to use the interlock and connect my generator to the subpanel and use that as the transfer switch Is this possible?
  14. tsingerjr

100 Amp Subpanel

I've added a 100 amp Sq D subpanel off of a Seimens 200 amp service. The cable I used has 4 wires (1 black - hot, 1 red & black - hot, 1 black & white - neutrel and a ground). My question is where these wires go into the 200 amp service. I'm assuming the following: 1) The 2 hots get...
  15. tsingerjr

Pressure Guage Not Working- Pump Running

Pump Pressure Thanks alot- The pressure seems to be holding ok now. It just kicks on at 30 psi and off at 40. I was thinking about replacing the pressure switch. As far as it being built well, it runs pretty good its just REALLY loud. Wonder if it can be lubercated or something?
  16. tsingerjr

Don't know If its a shallow well or deep well jet pump? I'm not sure if my pump is a shallow well or deep well. I've attached pictures of it. I thought it was a single line, but now I'm not sure. I guess that's ejector on the front?? Help.. Its a Dayton 9K573 1/2 HP.
  17. tsingerjr

Jet Pump Its a sinle line Jet Pump. When I woke up this morning it showed 25 psi. As we were using the water , the pressure dropped to 20 psi and the pump kicked on and ran for a few minutes and kicked off, but the guage only showed 25 psi. How do you prime the pump. Theirs a threaded plug...
  18. tsingerjr

I have a couple issues here:1) Loss of water pressure 2) Pressure Guage Not Working I have a jet pump with a 30/50 pressure switch. In the past the pump would run on a 20/40 cycle, not 30/50 like the swich was manufactured to do. Of late the pump seemed to run alot more frequent, so after...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks