Search results

1. 1960 Rancher

DIY Lawn Sprinklers

Well this all started with my wife complaining about her flowers dying everytime she plants them in the front mulched area. She never waters the area even though we frequently water the grass due to the house and lawn being two years old and not growing well and filled with weeds. So I...
  2. 1960 Rancher

Waterbug system

Anyone installed a water bug system and integrated it into the pump controller box? I've had one for about two years now and never got around to installing it. I don't like the idea that if a pipe bust that the pump will run and run. Once I get my submersible installed and the WB system...
  3. 1960 Rancher

Bad Pump?

I've been in my house for 9 years now and have had intermittent issues with my shallow well jet pump. Mostly switch issues where the pump would not turn off and had to adjust and or replace the pressure switch. From what I can tell I have had to lower the cut on and off pressure from 20/40...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks