Search results

1. Keyser

TKjr.

Good. orning. I have a 2004 TKjr. on demand unit, it wasn't producing hot water. The LED was solid red. Powered the unit off and on, to reset. It is currently working. This is getting more frequent. I am currently on my 3rd circut board. the previous ones show burn marks (the clear sub stance...
  2. Keyser

TK Jr. vibration issue

Good morning. Having a vibration issue with my TK Jr. Usually after a bath/shower, when the unit is "calling" to heat water, a vibration starts, and depending on the water pressure in the system, it turns into a rumble. The pressure gauge is constantly low. The only thing I've found to remedy...
  3. Keyser

Pressure Tank vs. Pitless Adaptor

As I stated in my original thread, I don’t know alot about pumps, etc., and here’s why... in my original thread, substitute Pump-start Relay for Pitless adaptor, and things might be clearer. I would still like to know if this is a better system than the Pressure tank system, although it...
  4. Keyser

Pressure Tank vs. Pitless Adaptor

I am about to install a pump in my well, and the guy designing my irrigation system wants me to use a pitless adaptor in my well, saying this system will be better-off for me, as I plan to run several hose bibs around my yard, for tree watering, as well as my sprinkler system, for my grass...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks