Search results

1. JohnnyQuest

Need some advice on diagnosing a submersible pump

Ok I got the old pump out today, it looks like it's in pretty bad shape, I forgot how rough it was when we put it in, I was pretty desperate that day. So, I just went ahead and got a new pump today, it's the same as the others, 2-wire 1/2 HP 230V, I'm sure it's not the highest quality but, I...
  2. JohnnyQuest

Ok I tested the ohms this morning and here's what I found. Also, I'm not sure if I'm testing it correctly, so I'll try to explain what I did. I cut off the power at the fuse box. Then I disconnected the two wires going down to the pump, from the pressure switch. Then I put the neg lead...
  3. JohnnyQuest

Hi everyone, great site here. I have a problem and I'm hoping you guys can give me some advice. This might be a long-ish post as I tend to ramble... A couple of months ago my well pump died. Not really sure why, guy who used to live here (my friend) said he put one in years ago, and it was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks