Search results

1. cableguy

well water, underground plastic tank...can it be pressurized?

Gentlemen: I have seen more than one buried plastic tank float out of the ground with high groundwater. Also, they may have a tendency to collapse if left empty. My 2 cents.
  2. cableguy

Cold air flowing from well head

Sarasara: My dad drilled many wells in the Spokane Wa. area. A few of them were wells that blew air out, and at other times the same well would suck air in. These well can be hazardous. There have been reports from the western provinces of Canada of people dying from breathing the air from...
  3. cableguy

$12,500 well question

It would be helpful if you provided the well diameter, static water level, drop pipe size, diameter and length of pipe froim the well to house, and the gallons per minute you are pumping from the well.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks