Search results

1. Crapper

Kohler Class 5 problem

Another thought. My first toilet (unfortunately bought 2) would start to run after about 5 flushes. I opened the lid and noticed that the Tall Black Valve that is attached by a chain to the Flush Lever was being pulled ever so slightly in a clockwise direction with every flush. After the 5...
  2. Crapper

Kohler Cimarron toilet review, Owner comments and pictures

We had the original 1992-1993 Kohler Wellworth Lite No-Flush toilets when we built our house (what was I thinking! I had a duplex and had used the Wellworth in those 2 bathrooms but that pre-1992 standards). Anyways these would plug 9 out 10 times when you took a dump. Ended up keeping a toilet...
  3. Crapper

Kohler Class 5 problem

Running Also, make sure that the water level is at the proper height. There is a small adjustment screw to raise or lower the level.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks