Search results

1. C

Dropped well pipe..need advice

Thanks Speedbump...kinda hopin to find a pro to help out..if i keep askin questions someone will finally show up to help me..appreciate your info..gonna jot it down so i make sure its done right
  2. C

Central mass in Orange,good drive from your area.
  3. C

plan to run video setup back down once all this darn snow is gone to see if i can determine what is there,just not sure how i would attach anything to existing pipe,someone suggested a steel flat ring to try around pipe to snag and upward pulling would keep ring in place..just not sure
  4. C

Father inlaw was removing pump from well,had 20ft sections of 1 and 1/4 galv pipe.He got out 100ft when he lost it back down well.When we took over home i found blockage down 65 feet,ran video down but couldnt make out to much silt,did end up removing a bunch of balled up wire and now down to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks