Search results

1. jevonmckinzie

Help! New breaker turns off power to other breakers

Here is my problem. I am installing a 240v electric heater. I ran three wires for the new 40a circuit. At the heater, being dumb, I connected the two hot wires as one to L1 and the neutral white to the other hot bracket as L2, instead of connecting the red and black to both connections on the...
  2. jevonmckinzie

Replace Duct vs. Manual Damper

I am remodeling my home, and I am adding more insulation to the walls and sealing all the air leaks. Basically, some rooms get more air than other rooms. I am wondering if it is possible to install a manual damper inside the duct or is it better to replace the branch duct with a smaller one...
  3. jevonmckinzie

New Master Bath Design

A month in the making, and I think I am ready to submit my entire remodel plans for a permit to begin work very soon. One of my biggest challenges has been designing the plumbing for the new master and guest bathrooms. Here it is. I would just like some feedback on the design. If its too...
  4. jevonmckinzie

How to replace sewage pump copper pipes???

I am remodeling my basement. I have a Rigid 1/2 HP sewage pump that is being used for the basement bathroom. Every time it operates, sewer gas comes through and since the furnace is right by it, it fills the entire house with the odor and dissipates in about 5 minutes. I just want to know...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks