Search results

1. Old man

No hot water in unused shower

Hello A tenant in appartments where I do maintenance work did not use the shower. Now there is no hot water. The cartridge is not the problem. The cold water works fine but turning the Stop-check valve on the hot feed has no effect. No water at all if the cold is shut off. Where might the...
  2. Old man

Identifying Tub Shower cartridge, Source for the BNK7005

Hi I am the maintenance man at an old folks home. 50 apartments have the same one handled Tub/Shower fitting. There is no brand name on the fitting just the certification stamps. I need to identify the cartridge in the Lift and Turn fitting so I can order replacements. Please see attached...
  3. Old man

Rapid pressure loss

I have a submersible pump, a Well-X-Trol WX-202 pressure tank and a Square D 9013FSG 30/50 switch -all installed in 1987. Problems started last week when the water turned muddy with sediment and air spurting out of the faucets and the pump short cycling. I adjusted the Square D switch to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks