Search results

1. Slk230

Computer randomly shutting down

No. This is in all probability a hardware problem. Reformatting or reinstalling software is strictly a software situation.
  2. Slk230

Computer randomly shutting down

If a desktop. The first thing I would do is take part of the case off (like a side) and see if that makes a difference. If it does (If it fixes the problem or makes it better) that means you have a heat problem if it doesn't you don't. If you have ruled out heat then it is most likely your...
  3. Slk230

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

I Don't Get It??? I purchased the Kohler Cimarron at Home Depot. Before the installer came I read about the Toto Drake on this board. I happily returned the Cimarron and purchased a Toto Drake (ADA) model. I had it professionally installed. I was underwhelmed by the flush but read...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks