Search results

1. L

Galvanized pipe removal

Forgive me I am a novice so I probably won't use the correct terms but here is my best. I am replacing my bathroom sink and upon removal I noticed the old galvanized drain pipe leading into the wall is severely corroted, rusted etc. The threading at the end which attaches to the remaining sink...
  2. L

concrete shower base removal

Thank You! Thanks for the responses. The johnbridge.com site is exactly what I need as again I really don't know what I'm doing. Appreciate it.
  3. L

concrete shower base removal

concrete shower base removal or salvage? I am trying to remodel my bathroom and am stuck on how to remove/ salvage my concrete shower base. I have removed the ceramic tile and now have just the base. Is it possible to keep the base and simply re-tile or am I going to have to re-do the base...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks