Search results

1. N

Drop in tub help needed

Wrap the tub itself with insulation? or fill the surround walls with insulation? Thanks !!
  2. N

Drop in tub help needed

I've never done one before Krow. So I really wasn't sure how to go about it. But just glad that's the way and it would work. I figured it should lol Inexplorata --- I heard that you have to watch with the insulation because it over heats the motor ?? Ever hear that ? Is it really loud...
  3. N

Drop in tub help needed

What I meant was, my floor is not level, but I made my tub surround framing level. So as long as I go into the structrolite and mush it down to the tile, and stop --- I should be good correct ? Since my framing is level. Thanks
  4. N

Drop in tub help needed

Hey Krow, Thanks for the reply. Is it ok that my box/surround(sorry -- dont know the actual name for it) is level ? It should matter about the floor right, since the structolite will be supporting the tub?
  5. N

Drop in tub help needed

Hello Everyone ! This is my first time here on the site. I need a little help. I am installing a drop in Jacuzzi brand tub. The instruction don't say any more than to set in mortor or expansion foam. My floor was not level so I put down some thin set. I built out my box/tub surround in an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks