Search results

1. N

Basement washing machine drain in top of sump?

thanks...I forgot to explain something...i have two sumps (I call them sumps :)) one for ground drain water, the other pump the sink and washing machine and, basement drain to the sewer line. I'd just like to move my washing machine to a location where there is no underground pipe running to...
  2. N

Basement washing machine drain in top of sump?

All - I would like to move my washing machine to another part of my basement where there is no connection to an under slab pipe running to the sump. Currently my washing machine drains into a utility sink that is connected to an underground pipe to the sump, which then pushes this to the sewer...
  3. N

Sump pump wash machine / gasses venting.

Thanks. My setup is funny. My basement floor drain and washing machine discharge (via a sink) are routed to the sewage sump. It then pumps up to the mainline about 5ft off the floor. However, the main line then drops back down once it leaves the house. My sewage basin has an exit line that will...
  4. N

sorry, should have said sewage pump...I actually have two pumps, one for ground and one for sewage that comes from the current sink and washing machine. I was referring to the sewage pump. thanks.
  5. N

All - first post on this forum.. I would like to relocate my washing machine to another corner of my basement. It currently drains directly into a sink which drains directly to the sump pump (drain under concrete). I'm not planning on having a sink at the new location, was curious if I can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks