Search results

1. D

Continuous "relief" from T&P valve

My water heater also recently started leaking thru the T&P valve. I changed it out and still the leak. Not thinking that the extra heating zone I added in the in the basement over the summer would cause an expansion problem (I had only one expansion tank for my closed system hot water boiler) I...
  2. D

leaking TPR- changed still leaking

Thanks for the replies and advice. I did put a tee into the cold water inlet before the water heater and installed another expansion tank. Well ( knock on wood), that was yesterday and so far the problem seems resolved. Thanks again.
  3. D

leaking TPR- changed still leaking

I have a gas boiler hot water baseboard heating system along with a gas hot water heater. The home is about 8 years old. Recently the TPR valve started leaking intermittently on the hot water heater ( not excessively hot water so I don't think its a thermostat problem). I have a water pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks