Search results

1. garnell22

Grounding Issue with PG&E

Hi All Have a question I'm hoping someone can help with. Recently had the house rewired. Had an early morning wake-up call from the Pacific Gas and Electric SWAT team today saying that I'm sending current down their gas line! They came in and saw that the house has been grounded to the gas...
  2. garnell22

Anyone an electrician or know a good electrical forum?

Recently had the house rewired. Had an early morning wake-up call from the Pacific Gas and Electric SWAT team today saying that I'm sending current down their gas line! They came in and saw that the house has been grounded to the gas pipe from the street just before it goes into the meter...
  3. garnell22

City turned water off, now it's back on it smells!

Hi All Wondered if anyone had any experience of this...the city turned the water off in my street a couple of days ago. I'm not entirely sure why the water was shut off but they have been installing a new pump station for my area (I'm at the top of a hill). Since the water has come back...
  4. garnell22

New tile floor - toilet flange too high?

Hi All Wanted to ask a question so I can figure out what I'm getting myself into. I've ripped out my old bathroom floor. The old floor was tile sitting on a very thick mortar bed. For the new floor I was going to mortar and screw down 5/16" cement board onto the subfloor and then morter...
  5. garnell22

Reducing from 2" to 1-1/4 inch. Where to get the fittings?

Does anyone know where I can get a 2x2x1-1/4" tee or a 2x1-1/4" 90 degree elbow?! I've been looking and can't find anything. I need to connect a sink (from Spain) that has a 1-1/4' drain to a 2" waste pipe. Thanks!! Marc.
  6. garnell22

Sink backing up - wit's end has come and gone!!!

Hi Everyone! I'm totally confused, and I'm hoping someone on here can help me please! Have done a total kitchen remodel. Everything worked great at first (like for a day!) but now my sink backs up. If I run the water it is fine for about a minute and then water starts to back up - which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks