1. J

circulator

Any suggestions, anyone?
  2. J

circulator

Another view
  3. J

circulator

OK here it goes. The housing is 5" from face of flange to face of flange. Thanks again.
  4. J

circulator

How do I attach a picture to reply? Thanks again.
  5. J

circulator

Baseboard oil fired hydronic two zone heat. I have a noisy circulator that I guess needs to be replaced. My problem is I can not deciper what kind of circulators I have. They are twenty plus years old and are 5" from flange to flange. There is two allen cap screws diagnally holding the motor on...
  6. J

Oil burner primary control.

Just a few simple questions for anyone with oil burner controls experience. Some primary controls are intermittent, some constant and some are interrupted. What would be the differences and how would they affect the burner operation? Can they be interchanged? What would be the determining factor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks