Search results

1. M

Overcoming Water in the Basement (a bit wordy)

Frenchie, Thanks for those links. What a wealth of information! I'm still left with a question though. Everything in those files addressed placing the insulation and the interior walls up against the foundation walls. I'm planning on having 3 of my 4 interior walls at least 3 feet off of...
  2. M

Thanks all for your comments. As suggested, I will be installing a backup pump. About building the floor up on PT, Can you use PT indoors? I was under the impression that PT offgases and shouldn't be used inside. cc777z, what is the foam called? Is it something I can apply myself, or is...
  3. M

Hi all, Sorry about the length. Please bear with me.:rolleyes: My house is about 5 yrs old, and I want to finish a portion of the basement (about 2/3). My problem is that I have a high water table in the spring when the snow melts up north. I have a French drain and a sump pump. So far...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks