Search results

1. R

Grundfos SQE10-5 and CU301

I purchased one of the Grundfos constant pressure pumps off **** and installed it several months ago in my 60' well. The new 10SQE-5 1/2HP pump replaces an 2 year old 1HP Jet pump that was just not providing adequate pressure. The new pump has been in-service for about 4-5 months and...
  2. R

Polyethylene Pipe under slab?

I'm preparing to lay some poly water pipe from my well to the shop (about 70' run to the well cap). I read someplace that poly pipe cannot run under a foundation. I was planning on digging under the footing, so I don't have to drill in the footing wall, then come straight up 90 degrees into...
  3. R

How to remove deep well cap?

Great Thread Thanks to all who posted to this thread. I'm in the process of replacing my 60' shallow well jet pump with a Submersible constant pressure Grundfos pump using a pitless adaptor. I did a google image search on pitless adaptors to see some photographs and found this site. --Ross:)
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks