Search results

1. J

Repairing PVC double sanitary tee?

Thanks for the responses. The plumber came out, went to get parts, called me from the road said he got a no heat emergency and would be a few hours, which runs into Thanksgiving prep work I need to do. Meanwhile, I'd been looking at my glue repair I did for grins this morning and I gotta say...
  2. J

Repairing PVC double sanitary tee?

Hi folks..I did a stupid thing last night. And I know the right answer. Im just curious if I can avoid the hell it will be :-) While trying to remove the toilet flange so I could put down another layer of subfloor, I reefed on it too hard and cracked the (suspiciously off color) downstream...
  3. J

Chrome sleeves for exposed 3/4" piping?

THanks The easiest solution by far will be to use the available 1/2" chrome sleeves over copper, and just increase the water temp to 190. jim
  4. J

Chrome sleeves for exposed 3/4" piping?

I'm installing a few Buderus panel rads about 2' from a perpendicular wall that contains the plumbing. I can't run 1/2" copper because I need 1.7gpm min. Are there any chrome sleeves that will dress up 3/4" copper or 5/8" pex? I've seen nothing online. thanks, jim
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks