Search results

1. LocalLoser

Diverter problem

Thanks dude. I'll stop by tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.
  2. LocalLoser

Diverter problem

I can't seem to find the kind of stem needed. I have been to the big box stores and looked through there catalogs and can't find one that matches. Should I go to maybe a smaller store?
  3. LocalLoser

Diverter problem

My 2nd floor bath has a 3 handle shower. Every time I turn the shower on water flows from the spout and from the showerhead. I removed the diverter valve and replaced the rubber washer but that did nothing to stop the problem. Anybody got any ideas what is going on?
  4. LocalLoser

Simple Question

Attaching the pvc pipe to the drain is not the problem. The problem is the drain pipe coming up from the basement is metal. It ends at about 3 inches above the bottom of the inside of my kitchen sink cabinet. There is a threaded connector there but the old metal pipe that was there (before it...
  5. LocalLoser

Simple Question

I'm not sure if you can see this image but it is of an s trap. The bottom section is the part that is extended down into the metal pipe coming up from the basement. There is a connector to attach it but I'm worried about gases from the drain.
  6. LocalLoser

Simple Question

Sorry I don't have a digital camera but your right. My drain pipe is coming out of the floor. It my kitchen sink drain pipes that I'm replacing.
  7. LocalLoser

Simple Question

I know this is probably an easy question for some but I'm stumped. I have to replace my metal drain pipes under my sink. I want to replace everything from the pipe that goes into the pipe coming out of the floor all the way up to the strainer. I'm replacing the metal with pvc. My question is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks