Search results

1. draven8795

Shower pan installation

I'm ready to install a new fiberglass shower pan into my bathroom remodel. In reading the instructions for the base it shows where to put the blocking and then says to drill holes throw the base and put screws through into the wall studs. There is no mention of using thinset or anything like...
  2. draven8795

Leveling floor joists

Doing a full bathroom remodel. I've ripped out about half the subfloor to replace rotted plywood. I'm thinking of ripping the rest out now because the floor is so out of level. From the outside wall to the interior wall the joists are almost an inch out of level over 5'. The house is...
  3. draven8795

12/2 with ground but outlet ungrounded

So my stove electronics died twice and finally tracked it down to the outlet not having a ground. I opened up the outlet and i do have 12/2 with a ground but the ground screw on the actually outlet is not connected. Can I simply connect a piece of copper wire from the outlet ground screw...
  4. draven8795

ceiling fan install question

Ok, Im trying to install a ceiling fan w/ light in a bedroom. The hot wire comes to the ceiling electrical box from another ceiling light in a different room so the white wire is hot. Both the white from the switch in the current bedroom and the ceiling power are connected. Then both...
  5. draven8795

New Bathroom Fan Timer Switch

So I bought a bathroom fan timer switch that requires a neutral and I only have a black and a white (hot) and a ground as its the end of the line. Power line goes to the fan then the switch. I'd like to try and use this switch. Is there a proper way to pull new line to gain the neutral I...
  6. draven8795

Pressure issue

I have a shower that is at the end of the line of the main 3/4" cold and hot lines. I did a test and its only 30 psi. at the shower head. I have a sand point well and a pump and it that reads between 40 and 50 psi when pumping usually closer to 40. My question is why is my pressure so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks