Search results

1. J

Tub drain clogged issues in a condo. Please help!!

Thanks so much for the response. Advice taken, no more chemicals! I have nothing against calling in the pros but I am just wondering if bathroom sink water backs out of tub drain and when neighbor showers water also back out of tub drain could it be a shared pipe that is clogged in which case...
  2. J

Tub drain clogged issues in a condo. Please help!!

Hi I live in a seven story condo building, about a month ago my bathtub drain clogged so I used some maxigel, draino. That seemed to work, tub drains but very slowly. However, recently rusty water has been backing up out of the tub drain when I use the bathroom sink or when the neighbors...
  3. J

Help! Top floor condo heating problem

Yes the gas is part of the monthly common charge The super showed me the pressure reading and its set to close to max of what is inidcated on a manufactuer's tag near it. Is there a separate setting for output temp? How r they related? Thanks!!
  4. J

Yes, sadly all this winter and our thermostat is set to max but the temperature hovers around 67 or so. The super claims nothing has changed with the boiler settings and pressure is set at the maxium allowable psi. Also I asked around and it seems like other apartments on our side of the...
  5. J

Thanks Maintenance Man. Sorry, I am confused, I thought it was the same thing. What the super did was attached a hose near the zone valve motor in the baseboard in our bedroom and drained out a large bucket of steaming hot water. and he said 'see no air bubbles and see how hot water is'. I...
  6. J

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the super bled it many times but still the same thing. He bled it at one location near the zone valve.
  7. J

I live in a top floor a 15 floor condo with our own thermostat. Usu the baseboard is too hot to touch, but this year there is very little heat. I called the super, he said air bubbles and drained it. Still little heat. He must have drain it five, six times. Finally, he called in a plumber who...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks