Search results

1. ttmatsu

Identifying which Toto

I can only tell you about the 2 piece toilet. Inside the tank, is stamped ST*** so ST454 is a Gwenyth and ST743 is a Drake and so on.
  2. ttmatsu

Stop running water?

If you have a Korky or FluidMaster fill mechanism, replace the cap assembly (rubber gasket). If you don't have one of these, it's probably best to get one and replace the mechanism you currently have.
  3. ttmatsu

User review on CST454CEFG 2 piece TOTO Drake II, Gwenyth, Owner comments and pictures

800 Map rating (1 piece model rates 500). White, Beige and Bone come only in CEFIONTECT while Black and Gray do not come with CEFIONTECT. Available only in ADA height. 9" X 7" "waterspot" (looks very small compared to old toilet). I replaced three perfectly functioning 1990s era Briggs toilets...
  4. ttmatsu

No CEFIONTECT "sticker" on 2 piece Gwenyth

Thanks - appreciate the reply and this web site. I was worried because the toto website has a non-CEFIONTECT model but as you wrote, it must only be the 2 colors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn9_zctMge0
  5. ttmatsu

No CEFIONTECT "sticker" on 2 piece Gwenyth

I have an Eco Drake with CEFIONTECT and as Terry stated in some thread, it has a sticker near the Toto label on the bowl indicating it is a CEFIONTECT model. I bought a Gwenyth (c454cefg#01) but this bowl doesn't have a CEFIONTECT sticker. Is there any way a consumer can tell whether this bowl...
  6. ttmatsu

Any problems with TOTO Guinevere or Soiree?

Look at the Gwenyth. No skirt so it isn't as clean looking - looks like a regular toilet. It has double cyclone flushing like the models you are looking at. I'm buying 2 (master and downstairs) along with a eco-drake for the kids bathroom. I have 3.5 gallon toilets that flush great but it's...
  7. ttmatsu

Replacing toilet, wax ring won't seal

fluidmaster gasket I would try the fluidmaster gasket that Terry uses. He uses it so it can be reused as he changes toilets for testing and avoid the mess of the wax but I use it because my flange is too low. I use it on 2 toilets and I haven't had a problem in 3 years using this product...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks