Search results

1. Glen

Bath drain cover

I am having several old cast iron tubs refinished in place. The person doing the work says they usually spray over the bottom drain. I would rather not do this as it is an area where peeling will definitely start. My plumber does not recommend I try to remove and replate the drain as we cannot...
  2. Glen

Replacing galvanized waste pipe going into slab

I have an older galvanized drain pipe (2") that is in good condition except for the few inches above where it goes into the basement slab floor. Underneath that it would eventually tie into cast iron. A flood long ago must have caused the galvanized to rust in that area and not above. Is there...
  3. Glen

14" rough

I own an older home with a lot (ten) of bathrooms. Most have older toilets which we would keep if we didn't have constant problems with internal leaks. No local plumbers want to be bothered figuring them out. All our roughs are 14" and I have not seen a toilet in this size that would look good...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks