Search results

1. T

Moving washer/dryer from kitchen to basement

Can I just tap into an overhead dryer vent that is about 10 feet above where the washer would be? This vent runs horizontally about 15 feet to the outside of the house.
  2. T

Venting sounds like a job that will be beyond my skills level. Is there any reasonable ventless option or are these all bad news?
  3. T

I've heard about these "self-contained" laundry sink pumps that don't require venting--are these a bad idea? The existing estimate didn't mention anything about venting the pump that they'd install (Hartell LTP-1). The current dryer vent is direcly above the new location and vents...
  4. T

Here's the full list, which includes moving the dryer (I've asked for a breakdown of parts and labor): -Relocate water and drain lines from basement steps to area chosen below in basement. -Install one 18x24 floor mounted laundry tub and faucet. Washer to be discharged into new laundry tub...
  5. T

Hi, My wife wants to free up some kitchen space in our new home by moving the washer and dryer to the basement. It looked like an easy move initially except I've learned that we'd need to pump the washer drain water up to the main drainpipes (which are located along the basement ceiling)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks