Search results

1. vstoyko

Toto Soft Close Repair?

I had the same problem with my seat cylinder. Switched the lid and seat cylinders as the lid cylinder worked and had very little use. This corrected the banging seat problem. Added spark plug silicone dielectric grease in the failed cylinder without cleaning out the approximate 1/3 liquid that...
  2. vstoyko

Lincoln Power Mig 140C Wiring

Gentlemen, thank you all very much for your assistance and insight. It was all very good information. I found the answer to requiring a 20 amp circuit breaker while also requiring 25 amps available to that circuit in order to obtain the full output of the welder. As others have suggested, it's...
  3. vstoyko

Power Mig 140 parts link http://content.lincolnelectric.com//pdfs/products/navigator/parts/P533.pdf
  4. vstoyko

jar546, excerpts from the 140C manual: Standard Voltage/Frequency Input Current 120 V / 60 Hz 20 Amps @ rated output Rated Output Duty Cycle Current Voltage...
  5. vstoyko

Speedy Petey, I bought the 120 volt welder for portability and the availability of 120 volt outlets (away from my garage) as well as the relatively light material I weld. My fault for not going beyond the advertising and investigating the real world capabilities of the welder. Output at 15...
  6. vstoyko

Thanks jwelectric, I wish it were that easy. By going the 20 amp circuit route the 140C welder will max out at delivering 120 amps DC instead of the advertised 140 . I suppose if there's no other alternative I'll have to go with the 20 amp circuit. It really bothers me that Lincoln advertises a...
  7. vstoyko

I just purchased a Lincoln Power Mig welder model 140C that Lincoln advertises as follows: “Wide 30-140 amp welding output range is the highest output in 120 volt input power welder class.†In the operator's manual the requirement for the advertised maximum output states: "In order to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks