Search results

1. Y

How important is it to have insulation inside walls around a shower?

Yes, add insulation.. My fiance and I also own an older home that we are remodeling. It is over 100 years old and has plaster and lathe walls with no insulation. As we are removing the old walls, we are insulating and putting up drywall. By all means, while you have the walls exposed...
  2. Y

dual flush toilets

great looking dual flush toilet!! My fiance and I recently purchased a dual flush toilet The toilets are somewhat pricey. We ordered the sheffield dual flush toilet. The installation was simple and we are very happy with saving our water as we have a well and septic. Hope this helps.
  3. Y

Claw Foot Tub feet questions

Thanks for answering Hi there, Thanks for answering. Yes, I can understand why that statement would crack someone up. It doesn't make any sense. I think he's probably worried about breaking the bolts while trying to get the feet off. I don't know, but hopefully things will work out...
  4. Y

Help with hard water stains from well

We just finished remodeling our guest bathroom and installed a brand new dual flush toilet. This toilet has a special finish (Reno gloss) to help prevent bacteria, stains, etc.. However, it is developing hard water stains (orange, tanish looking) right where the water flows into the toilet...
  5. Y

Claw Foot Tub feet questions

I am having an old cast iron claw foot tub refinished. The contractor who is doing the refinishing is licensed and insured, however, I'm wondering about how he's handling the feet for the tub. Most places remove the feet and have them done separately. This guy is leaving them on.. does not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks