Search results

1. R

Types of Plastic pipe available for deeper wells

Hi again and sorry to confuse the issues..I have one good functioning 5 gpm 615 deep well which has a static level to 300 ft from the surface and is working fine on Blue poly-the well has steel casing to bedrock and the whole 600+ ft is lined with white 4 inch pvc liner, and so far all is OK...
  2. R

follow up on plastic pipe options Thanks guys for ideas..up until now, on my other well, I have ben using blue poly pumping from 300 ft (static level) with pump at 415 ft..total well depth @ 620ft) Local pundits have said this should not work ..but doing well..no torque arrestor or wire...
  3. R

Hi there, my old well is crapping out at 300 ft and therefore I am pulling the liner and drilling deeper and want to replace the galvanized pipe with plastic pipe (easier to pull without a crane etc) ..what types of plastic pipe are on the market, with maximum psi ratings ? Stats..Max flow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks