Search results

1. camner

insulation contact rated recessed ceiling fixtures

I have some existing Halo H7T recessed cans that are not rated for contact with insulation, and I'd like to replace them with insulation contact rated ("IC") cans such as the Halo H7ICAT cans. My existing cans have a bracket that allows the socket to be adjusted to go high enough into the can...
  2. camner

Problem sweating second joint on a fitting

It's been a while since I've sweated copper pipe, and I'm running into a new (for me, anyway) problem... I assembled the whole thing, cleaned and fluxed, and started sweating the joints. I noticed that the first joint on a fitting typically went very well, but the second one often didn't...
  3. camner

tankless water heater with tank supplement

One of the issues with a tankless system is the so called "cold water sandwich." I'm intrigued by the idea at the end, which is to install a pump between the tankless and the tank so that the tank is filled by the tankless heater when the thermostat on the tank indicates that it needs to have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks