Search results

1. P

help a new guy with a question

thanks guys, ill try see what happens if i yank on it for a little while.. and ill keep u guys posted..
  2. P

ya, it did. by any chance do you have any kind of picture or whatever that i can take a look at? and also, is the water from the house that is connected to the pump a snap on sort of connection or is a screw type. again, thank you very much for taking ur time to answer my questions
  3. P

i have a submersable pump and would like to know how to disconnect it. id like to replace the pump so my question to you is how would i be able to disconnect it from the water line. any help would be appreciated. if you have a schematic or step by step or even just pointing me in the right...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks