Search results

1. Robert444

Greasing AGA Range Valves

I'm not sure where to post this question. If this isn't the correct forum I apologize. I am in the process of fixing up a Chambers 90C kitchen range. I'm cleaning the decades of greasy gunk from under the top, etc., and then I'll set it up for propane. I'll also install an oven safety system...
  2. Robert444

Lennox Heat Exchanger AC unit keeps blowing the capacitor.

My brother's lennox heat exchanger AC unit keeps blowing the capacitor on the pump motor. Is this because in the hot weather the unit cycles on and off too frequently and that puts too frequent a load on the capacitor? I'm not sure of the size of the unit but it's a single phase, 208/230...
  3. Robert444

Grundfos Pumps

Many years ago I worked for a solar water heating contractor, and we always used Grundfos pumps in all our jobs. I came to believe they were the best pumps for that particular use. What about a submersible pump for my well? I know Grundfos makes them. My well is 170 feet deep, and is...
  4. Robert444

Need Advice on Wellhouse

I got my well drilled last Fall. It's 170 feet deep, cased to 105 feet, and water level is 50 feet. I'm in SW Missouri in the Ozarks. Here's what I have right now: I would like to get water to my (non-heated) barn, which is 40 feet to the East of this well, and sometime later get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks