Search results

1. weaver

Tamper resistant options for 2 wire supply to receptacles?

Would like to convert to tamper resistant receptacles to protect kids in house. Existing supply is 2 wire. Have been able to find only receptacles with ground. Can’t afford to rewire existing 2 wire knob & tube with 3 wire now. Would prefer not to tear up brick & plaster lath & floors to...
  2. weaver

Minimum Slope for Heater Vent

I'd like to develop some additional height for water heater replacement. What is the minimum slope for the horizontal run of a vent? Have 23" from ell out of heater to tee with 6" vent from furnace right by the entry into lined brick chimney. Could we go as far as 1/4" in each 12"? I'd like...
  3. weaver

Ultramax: Where is it made? in the USA

Where is the Ultramax currently available in the US made? If there are multiple sources, are there noticeable or functional differences of significance? http://www.totousa.com/Default.aspx?tabid=71 Our state-of-the-art plant in Morrow, Georgia is a testament to conservation and quality...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks