Search results

1. catmoc

storage issues

well So here is the delema. This started due to bad water pressure in the house. Then a water test came back with elevated arsenic. My buddy installed the booster pump and storage tank to give them more pressure. The tank has since collapsed due to not being vented when the owner drained the...
  2. catmoc

storage issues

tank there was not enough pressure to take a shower on the 2nd floor. The booster doubles the house water pressure and now the 2nd floor shower works great. Could the 80 gal tank be there just to be able to supply enough water for the increase demand from the booster pump? After a very long...
  3. catmoc

storage issues

tank the storage tank in not pressurized and not atmospheric. It is closed with a valve at the top to open if you are draining the system.
  4. catmoc

arsenic

arsenci types I used national testing labs who said they could not tell me what kind of arsenic it is. Whom would you recommend I send a water sample to?
  5. catmoc

arsenic

Our water test came back at 45 ppb of arsenic and also elevated levels of manganese. I have looked ant many options and it seems that the Arsenicmaster looks like a good solution. Does anyone have experience using this system? Also the well is an old well in a pit with a deep well jet pump. A...
  6. catmoc

storage issues

A friend added a 80 gal. fiberglass a storage to his home recently. The flow is; jet pump at the well head>pressure tank>storage tank>booster pump>faucets. A well driller came to the house to look at doing some well work ad said that the way the tank was hooked up made no difference in the time...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks