Search results

1. M

readjust pressure switch

Thanks Dear Speedbump, Thanks for the information. Rather than attempting to clean the nozzle and venturi, I put another new pump in and it is now building 50lb pressure. The last 2 pumps that were on this well developed the same problem with not building pressure, obviously the jets...
  2. M

readjust pressure switch

picture of pump This is a picture of the pump from the Lowes website.
  3. M

readjust pressure switch

reply again It is a Wayne Reliant 1 pump, model # 58015-LSW1, made for Lowes and bought at Lowes their # is 85694.
  4. M

readjust pressure switch

reply again Thanks, Probably plugged jet. I don't see how the impeller could have gotten so much junk on it in such a short time? Now I have to figure how to unplug the jets?
  5. M

readjust pressure switch

reply again Maby I have two problems. 1 Air in the pump, as it won't build 50 lb. pressure now and there was air in the old pump also, as it wouldn't build pressure above 30 lb. even before it had a leak in the endpeller seal. 2. no pressure in the bladder tank (broken bladder?) as...
  6. M

readjust pressure switch

reply No but I didn't move the pump off of the platform when I took the outlet line off, and the outlet line was coming off the top of the pump. Would that make a difference? You said prime everything? The only thing that I primed the first time was the pump where the pipe plug comes out...
  7. M

readjust pressure switch

I replaced a shallow well jet pump for my sister when the endpeller shaft started to leak. When I initially primed and turned the pump on it built pressure to 50 lb and shut off coming back on at less than 30 lb. There was a leak around the water outlet on the top of the pump, so I shut it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks