Search results

1. Brushfire

Replacing Hydro Pneumatic With Bladder Tank

Thank you Bob, last night I removed the screw and it let out some air, the pump kicked in went up to pressure and then shut off. Seems to be working fine. I picked up the new glasslined tank and will probably install it this weekend. Thank you again, you're a good man. Uno Me
  2. Brushfire

Bob, My bad, I didn't think to look at the air control and give you a name. :o It's a US Gauge type WJ, I attached a picture of it. I started backing the screw out after I read your last post and it started blowing air. If the little adjustment screw is not necessary, when I replace the tank...
  3. Brushfire

Thanks Bob. I'll have to check locally on the tank, I did find a 42 gal galvanized tank online at Keith's the exact same size as mine for $187 plus shipping estimated at $30 UPS. ( click here ) I also got a quote from Hanson Tank for a 40 gal stainless steel for $1,182 :eek: which would...
  4. Brushfire

Thanks Gary. The well casing is 5' from the basement wall so there is a chance that the line could freeze if it always has water in it. I have a rust/sediment house filter inline so that takes care of the slightly rusty water/black speck problem. Having the casing-to-basement line section...
  5. Brushfire

Thanks for the input/advice. I was already having a sporadic problem with the air spurts coming from the faucets, etc for years. I've replaced the air control valve and when it acts up I keep fiddling around with the air control valve setting to eventually get it to settle down, although it...
  6. Brushfire

I have a submersible pump system, maybe 20+ feet deep. The tank is an old hydro pneumatic, probably close to 40 years. Due to sporadic air problems in the lines and a small rust through spot on the tank I'm replacing it. I bought a 44 gal. bladder tank by H2OW-TO and the instructions state...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks