Search results

1. spstack

Newport Brass Tempress II Trim Kit

Whoops... I guess no links allowed to auction site... I found one (Westbrass) and here is the picture. Same valve.
  2. spstack

http://www.newportbrass.com/documents/dynamicdocuments/NWP-1-595.pdf
  3. spstack

Hi all, I am looking to update my 12 year old shower faucet and the valve is a Tempress II.... not sure what the original brand is for the trim I've attached a picture of the valve. Does anyone know a good online place with reasonable prices to get upgrade trim kits? Thanks! Sean
  4. spstack

Moentrol, Shower Faucet Identification

This means that when the spout is all the way attached and the base is touching the tub enclosure on one side, that there is about a 1/8"-3/16" gap on the opposite side. The spout is exactly perpendicular to the drain.
  5. spstack

Whoops... I guess I didn't explain clearly enough. When the spout is completely off and the copper stub is protruding from the wall (it is about 3" long), it (and the valve) is not at a 90 degree angle to the tub enclosure. More like 80 degrees. I'm wondering if I can just bend it to 90 or if...
  6. spstack

Here are the pics of the new faucet....
  7. spstack

Yes, but I ended up going to Home Depot and buying an off the shelf Moen unit and retrofited it to my valve. Thought I could use the guts from the new valve (positemp or whatever), but had to go back and buy the danco generic 1225. Worked like a champ. Only thing is that whoever plumbed it...
  8. spstack

Wow... this is great advise.... thanks! I love the product selector on the Moen site. Very helpful!!!! :)
  9. spstack

Thanks!... I found the following instructions for replacing the cartridge. I am assuming the 1225/1200 cartridge is the correct one? https://solutions.moen.com/Article_Library/Removing_a_Stuck_1200_or_1225_Cartridge
  10. spstack

Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me identify my shower faucet. I would like to install a new handle/faceplate and possibly change the cartridge at the same time. Thanks in advance!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks