Search results

1. PattiBijani

Valley Shower Handle Cartridge

Thank you Mark! You were right the seat and springs were right in front of my nose. I thought it was just two holes in the core of the faucet. I pulled the seats out and replaced them. Fortunately, when I bought the cartridge, I purchased a little valley faucet repair kit from home depot...
  2. PattiBijani

No, there was no rubber seat behind the cartridge and the cartridge did not come with one. There is a stop bushing in the bonnet nut, would that help the leak if I change it? Do you think I could purchase a "generic" rubber seat and spring to make this stop leaking?
  3. PattiBijani

I have a valley one handle shower that is leaking from the tub spout. I have purchased a replacement cartridge from home depot. It matches very well. I changed it out and the tub spout still leaks when the water is turned on. I am not sure if I need to change the bonnet nut on the shower as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks