Search results

1. W

Brad-White prv leaking on hot-water heater

I just installed a used 40gal propane water heater, flushed and filled. Now the prv is leaking. About 1 gal/2hrs or thereabouts. It leaks whether the water in the tank is cold or hot. I tested the valve and it does work, but seems to not close all the way. Is there a way to remove it and...
  2. W

Choosing a New well or just a new pump

Hey all, I moved into an old farm house last year and have had nearly constant problems with the current well/pump setup. the well, pump, and pressure tank are all situated in an old cistern under my patio. It is accessible with a 7' ladder through an access door. There is often a 1' of...
  3. W

Special valve needed ??

Does anyone know of a mechanical/thermostat type valve that will open automatically when the temperature of the water in the pipe reaches a temperature like 120 deg, then opening to allow that water to circulate through a radiant floor zone before returning for reheating? I guess I'm thinking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks