Search results

1. W

Need Help with circuit issue.

Thanks, I did indeed remove the jumper between the screws, so that's not the problem. However, I now know that the wand might have been a bad indicator, so I'm putting stuff back together one piece at a time today and testing with the multi-meter. I'll post if I get into something weird again! :)
  2. W

Ok, this is what I checked, and maybe things are good (my voltage detector wand just too sensitive?). I unhooked EVERYTHING in the 3 gang and capped it all off accept the 12-3 coming from the 2 pole breaker. I turned on 1 of the 2 circuits and used a multi-meter at the 3-gang end. Here's what I...
  3. W

Thanks, I'll try that. Question, how? I have a test light, and a multi-meter, but obviously the test leads won't stretch across the house! Thanks again.
  4. W

Hi all. I started remodeling the kitchen a couple weeks back, and we took out a false ceiling so I've been moving electrical. I'm good at how to wire circuits, code, etc, but not good at troubleshooting. So...all my new stuff actually works just fine, it's an old circuit that's having issues...
  5. W

Need help with filter to fitting leak please.

Hello. My father recommended me to this forum. We actually recently installed a set of GE SmartWater filters on my house, like he did, from a suggestion on this forum (he loves his!). They work great, accept that I have a very small leak on all 4 of the fittings that screw into the filters. It's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks