Search results

1. NGSP2008

Help w/New Deep Well Pump Install

Hi Gary, Yep, I went and cut my splice at the well, tested "through" my splice and read 230VAC. Then, I also checked the leads running to the pump for continuity between all leads, none found. Do you mean 'amperage" check? Never heard of ohms on power. The points on the left side of the...
  2. NGSP2008

Ok, got everything in. Went to test the pump with a temporary gate (ball) valve assembly at the well. Nothing....no water, no air coming out. I tested the voltage at the quick disconnect box and I am getting 230V. It shoouldn't take too long to rise up and exit the ball valve? Question..Page...
  3. NGSP2008

Bob, please...Don't take that in the wrong format, you guys are the pro's in my mind. I have never done this before and under alot of stress. My apologies if that came across differently. The night before the well pump went out, my son was kidnapped at gunpoint he witnessed the perpertrator...
  4. NGSP2008

Yes, it's 125 PSI. What I mean by holding the pipe is where it exits the seal plate. If I install the elbow, all the wieght will sit on that on top of the plate. Also "holding" the pipe securely while installing. I'll see what I can figure out.
  5. NGSP2008

Thanks Bob. I don't really want opinions, looking for the right way from the pro's. I didn't have time for internet search and order with it going out two days before Christmas. Flotec seemed like a quality product to me and it has worked just fine for 6 years prior. It also was within my...
  6. NGSP2008

I am pretty certain there is not a bottom plate. No telling, it was installed by the guy who built this log home and I sure do not recall seeing one hence my confusion as to how the seal worked. He was under pressure to sell this house and the well had to go in last minute in order for an FHA...
  7. NGSP2008

Well, no...we just turned the bolts a few 1/4 turns and that allowed us to pull it out originally...nothing fell. I bought a galvanized elbow 3/4 x 1 and a 1" galvanized barbed "shove in" insert for the drop line. That barbed insert with hose clamps....will it hold? If you think or know...
  8. NGSP2008

Hi all...new here and very new to well pump installation. Our Flotec pump burned out (I am assuming), purchased new one, have already installed...well..95% of the way. Following is my info: Well 1: 4" submersible pump 2: age of well if known = 6 years 3: depth of well if known = 350' (by...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks