Search results

1. twobeemers

More than one hot lead to an outlet

Well, I DO fancy myself somewhat smart (which is why I haven't mucked with them to this point) and I DO believe that they were run for a reason. What I don't know is if they were run in error. So the next step is to track down the origins of the red lead and make my next move from there. I...
  2. twobeemers

The Dreaded Grundfos CU301

Not a bad idea (selling it on ****). So what sort of timeframe are we looking at to install the CSV? Is that a "send the wife to the in-laws for the weekend" sort of thing, or a Saturday morning sort of thing?
  3. twobeemers

I agree that somebody ran some extra wires in there - just not sure WHY. And I'll definitely track down the source and take care of it from that end first. Just confuses me why it was done in the first place, unless someone though it was a lamp outlet and they were making it hot for that...
  4. twobeemers

Hi guys (and gals). I was playing around in my garage attic the other day and before I did, I powered off the overhead garage door opener outlet. My plan was to add an outlet in the garage attic so I could plug in a light or whatever when I went up there to move around stored stuff. So I...
  5. twobeemers

The Dreaded Grundfos CU301

The well guy was out again this morning replacing the CU301 Controller for the 3rd time in 18 months. The house was built new in '07 and we needed a high capacity pump (4 full baths including one shower with 6 shower heads - one of the wife's very few "must haves" when we built) and that's what...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks