Search results

1. T

30 x 30 Sump Basin - Where Can I find One ?

Currently have a single 18x22 Basin and need to change it ( Need to have a secondary pump for protection and want to increase cycle time ) The contractor is worried about going too deep as I have a very high water table I've seen 30 x 36 but wanted a 30 x 30 Does such a beast exist ...
  2. T

Need Help !!! - French Drain/Pump Basin Sizing

I had a French Drain installed last year ( B Dry company ) Approximately 90ft of 4" Diameter Channels around the Basement Perimeter into a 18" x 22" Basin Installer put in a Automatic Flotec with about 3" of Float Movement At it's worst the Pump was turning on literally every 10-15...
  3. T

Sump Pump / Drainage System Problem

After a few years of Puddling in my Basement I had a Contractor install the B-Dry System He installed it with an 18 x 22 Basin and a Flotec Model FPSC4550A pump with a Vertical Float that removes about 3 inches of water Immediately after the install we had some heavy rains and the Pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks