Search results

1. D

Correcting a poor tub installation

Thanks for the advice! Many thanks to both Terry and Mark for your suggestions. Our plan of attack will be: 1) open the walls on both sides of the tub. Once side will be painful as the wall has already been finished, but I was looking for the opportunity to practice my plastering skills...
  2. D

A bit more information Greetings again. It appears that when this tub was installed, it was done without the benefit of stringers - it looks like corner posts were used instead. It is looking more and more like we'll be removing the tub and whatever tile is required to move it ... :(...
  3. D

My wife and I are in the process of trying to recover from an interesting approach to remodling (read: Bad). Our problem is that the new tub that was installed makes a loud "creak" when standing in the tub. We have determined that the wall side of the tub is moving, and appears to be rubbing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks