Search results

1. KinLI

Unbalanced oil supplyline due to de-aerator? Air causing one burner to cut out.

My aunt's heating system has been having issues ever since a Westwood de-aerator was installed only on the main furnace supply to the Riello.... The system has a 1,000 gal inground tank that is a fair distance from the boiler room.... What happens is that when the oil tank gets to about half...
  2. KinLI

Crane faucets from 1930 - desperate to repair....

My elderly aunt's house was built between 1928 and 1930... took just over two years to build the house, and it has the best Crane fixtures for that day.... they don't make them like they used to.... in fact the fixtures are also in my parents' house built 1929-1930.... gorgeous white...
  3. KinLI

American Standard B-201 shower faucet -- HELP! before I bugger it further....

Shower has been dripping. The house was built in 1938 and renovated once in 1958. and this shower faucet is probably from 1938. The other shower's faucet is definitely from 1938 and I had to repair that in 2006, at which time I bought a rebuild kit for this one (FKAS 201-2). At the time I...
  4. KinLI

Dresser coupling on hot water heater

Hello all..... I am a new to posting here but have been reading others' postings for the past five years, and I have to say it has been very, very helpful. My current issue is with the line out from my Millenium hot water system back to the boiler. [Link to photos is included below.] When my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks