Search results

1. advertguy2

Trouble with Nipples

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble getting my nipple situation sorted out for the spout of my tub shower combo. I've measured from the front face of the wing back 90 in the wall and came up with 2-11/16". Now I assume that 1/2" of nipple should go into the wing back 90. The spout I have is...
  2. advertguy2

Waxless or Wax?

Hi, Installed my first toilet a couple of months ago and needed to use 2 wax rings because the top of my flange was about 1/4" below the top of the new tile floor. My wife and I are noticing a sewergas smell in the new ensuite and believe it's coming from the toilet. As I had mentioned in...
  3. advertguy2

Quick question about Kohler Persuade install

Hi, I decided to go with the Persuade for my ensuite. The low price (relative to Toto), dual flush, looks and MaP rating of 600 grams (Nov 2008) were my reasons for purchasing. Install took a while since I had to cut out the section of baseboard (no big deal) and I still had to bring the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks