Search results

1. Brian78753

Shallow well connections

Thats where my check valve is. As far as the uneven output flow, It shoots water out about four feet with a lot of pressure for a few seconds and then is slows down for a few. It does this over and over.Could I be pulling water from the well faster than it can replenish itself? If so what is the...
  2. Brian78753

Shallow well connections

Then can you tell me why my flow rate fluctuates the way it does? If the check valve dosnt go on the input side I guess its safe to assume it gos on the output. As I said this is the pump I have so I have to make it work somehow.
  3. Brian78753

Shallow well connections

Just a homeowner here. I went to Home Depot, saw a pump that said lawn on it and went for it. I have had the pump for a long time now so returning it is not an option. I have the check valve on the input side of the pump. What is the best way to plum the output side and connect to my system so...
  4. Brian78753

Shallow well connections

I put three 2" four ft. well points 14' down. Standing water is @ 5'. I am using a 1.5 jaccuzzi pump model R1lawn. Everything is piped all the way with 2" and I am getting about 10 gpm. I want to connect the well to my sprinkler system and would like someone to tell me the best way to proceed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks