Search results

1. Mike Fresh

Is GE Silicone II a RTV Silicone?

My Kohler shower pan recommends a RTV silicone for sealing the joint between the concrete board and shower pan. So, is GE Silicone II for Kitchen and Bath an RTV silicone? I couldn't find anything at Lowes that said "RTV". Thanks, Mike
  2. Mike Fresh

Toilet Drain Line Slopes the Wrong Way

Hi everybody, I'm re-locating the toliet in my master bathroom. I cut through my concrete floor and cut my exisiting 3" horizontal cast iron drain line. I left a 12" stub on the cast iron to connect new PVC plumbing. My problem is that the 12" cast iron stub doesn't slope toward the...
  3. Mike Fresh

Does entire shower stud wall need to be pressure treated?

Hi all, I'm a long time visitor, first time poster. Awesome site. I'm re-doing my master bathroom shower. Does the entire shower stud wall need to be pressure treated (PT)? I know the bottom plate and studs against a concrete block wall should be PT, but what about regular studs against...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks