Search results

1. Zxed

Moving basement shower drain

Yup, builder is aware. Framing is wrapping up, so can add as much blocking as needed. No idea why plumber messed up, but so far cutting slab seems like the only option. Would rather not have a wall hung but with lally where it is, done see how it could work any other way besides the weird jog
  2. Zxed

The problem is that the shower drain isn’t in the shower. It’s currently in front of the toilet and outside the shower. The toilet drain is in the wall, only a wall hung toilet will work.
  3. Zxed

Building a new house, the plumber decided to move the toilet drain due to footing, instead of moving it back, he moved it left, which brought it closer to shower, but he forgot to adjust the shower drain. We’re wrapping up framing and I’m trying to figure out what to tell them. I can avoid...
  4. Zxed

1/2 45 deg ftg x male street elbow?

here is what i need :) brass street elbow
  5. Zxed

great.,., got my keywords in the correct order and now i find it all over the place... guess., they dont have it in "copper" but do have it in "brass"
  6. Zxed

interesting.. i found this online... but not sure if hd or lowes carry it..
  7. Zxed

I am installing a Kohler Wall mounted shower head (tilted walltile) K-8022 the instructions specify a 1/2 45 elbow that i cannot seem to find at lowes or HD... anyone know where to get it from? or is it something ill need to piece together? (pic attached)
  8. Zxed

sweating pipe eye irritation

Hello all, just did some more copper pipe sweating with butane... just wondering if eye irritation is a common side effect? (was wearing eye protection) trying to figure out if its allergies or eye irritation because of all the pipe sweating...
  9. Zxed

1/2 MIP vs 1/2 NPT

need a plug for a thermostatic valves bottom outlet Don't see 1/2 NPT, stupid question... Is 1/2 MIP the same thing?
  10. Zxed

New Master Bath Design

looking at Master Bath Rev 4 Shower Detail seems like a p-trap, not an s-trap as its vented before it heads down again.. im not a plumber., but that wld be my guess. :)
  11. Zxed

Enclosed double vanity drain/vent

k., time to go put my extra vented setup together...
  12. Zxed

Hj, only thing bring reused was the vert drain + it's vent
  13. Zxed

grrrrrrrrrr! Thank you all :) Distance from vertical drain to rightmost elbow is about 7 feet Also, couldn't find a cross at ********* checked 2 diff ones? Strange? I made the mistake of cementing the a+a center piece, and the top left vent stuff. For some reason I missread or assumed...
  14. Zxed

Im finally ready to hook my enclosed double vanity up. i have attached a diagram A is a 90 deg hubxhub TY B is a long 90 deg elbow C is a sanitee (can also be swapped with a A?) most black lines are studs., 2x4's red is existing drain blue is vent (blue attached to red/c which goes...
  15. Zxed

Shower fittings

thank you For connecting the hot and cold copper pipes to the shower valve and the out (top) I need threaded nipples, do I get these in copper?
  16. Zxed

Shower fittings

My kohler thermostatic valve states that the bottom out is for a tub spout only I was going to hook my body sprays there.. But I will do what the instructions state 1. If the bottom will not be connected to a tub spout, it must be plugged What do you use to plug it? The valve takes in...
  17. Zxed

dont need p-trap in vanity drain?

ok, slept on it., think this is a following is a reasonable conclusion.. the double vanity is from modern bathroom daytona double vanity with the stubouts placed in the correct location... will i not be able to use the p-trap or bottle trap whenever i feel like it? :) some...
  18. Zxed

toilet drain 3" or 4"?

Thankyou all. Is a hub x spigot also known as a hub x spg or 4x3 street 1/4
  19. Zxed

dont need p-trap in vanity drain?

Thankyou for the tip.. I'll sleep on it, maybe i'll dream abt it.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks